Summer Reading Menu with Templates

How are you? I am currently taking some time to be outdoors relaxing on my front porch enjoying listening to the summer sounds of people chattering on walks and lawns being cut. The way the school year ended was weird, but these sounds still arrived with summer. It's bit comforting amidst this uncertainty.

With America's new launch into space, there comes a feeling of excitement and thrill of what will come next. I am taking advantage of this feeling and applying it to my own new chapter that I am launching into of blogging and creating content to help other educators. 

No need to wait until January 1st to turn over a new leaf! 

As you work towards wrapping up the last strings that hang in front of you and summer break, I come to you with a Summer Reading Menu with correlating templates! 

My 4th Graders were sent home with expectation of reading one book of their choice! My teammates and I wanted to expand on whichever book they chose. The outcome was this reading menu and templates that come in one packet for easy access. 


In this product you will receive: 
~ A pre-made reading menu
~ 9 different activities that hit on different reading skills from character traits to setting

How to Use:
~ Accompany a summer reading book
~ Extension activities 
~ Early finishers
~ Small Group
~ Independent reading project

You can check out this this product by clicking here!

What did you send home with your kiddos for the summer (if anything)? I would love to hear down in the comments!

Until next time, 

Meredith 

No comments